Friday, December 31, 2010

My Top 10 Movies of 2010

DEC 31, 2010 - Hey folks, here's my Top 10 list of Movies of 2010, incorporating all the films I have watched both in Malaysia and in the US. This is quite unlike the previous years when the annual Top 10 list was based solely on movies shown in KL. This time around, I feel that I should include the films overseas as they should be familiar with the readers, considering that the DVDs were usually available...

The list also includes three Chinese movies,
Aftershock, Stool Pigeon and Detective Dee. Here goes...

THE TOP 10 MOVIES Of 2010
Add Image
1. Inception

2. Aftershock

3. Social Network


4. Black Swan


5. Stool Pigeon


6. True Grit


7. Toy Story 3


8. The Kids Are All Right


9. Winter's Bone


10. Detective Dee



The Most Disappointing Film - The Last Airbender

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home