Thursday, February 17, 2011

OSCAR Winners: My 2 Cents' Worth


FEB 16, 2011 - The King’s Speech won the BAFTAs (as expected, duh) and it looks like it is the front runner for the Oscar Best Picture too. Only thing is that the Academy voters are not that easy to predict, given its complicated voting system and finicky voters.

However, I would like to put in my two cents' worth, picking out what or who I would like to win, and predicting the actual winner on Oscar night.

BEST FILM
My Choice: Inception
The Oscar will probably go to: The King’s Speech

BEST DIRECTOR
My choice: David Fincher (The Social Network)
Oscar will probably go to: David Fincher (The Social Network)

BEST ACTRESS
My choice: Natalie Portman (Black Swan) Right
Oscar will probably go to: Natalie Portman (Black Swan)

BEST ACTOR
My Choice: Colin Firth (The King's Speech)
Oscar will probably go to: Colin Firth (The King's Speech)

BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS
My Choice: Hailee Steinfeld (True Grit)
Oscar will probably go to: Melissa Leo (The Fighter)

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR
My Choice: Christian Bale (The Fighter) pictured
Oscar will probably go to: Christian Bale (The Fighter)

BEST ANIMATED FEATURE
My Choice: Toy Story 3
Oscar will probably go to: Toy Story 3

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home