Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Pick of the Oscar Flicks

FEB 22, 2012 – With the Oscar buzz heating up to its climax on Sunday night (Monday morning in Malaysia), I feel compelled to voice a few thoughts on who and which is likely to win. Having been in the US - Atlanta, Georgia - for the past two months and catching up on most of the Oscar-nominated films, I find myself in a better position to predict the winners.


Here's my two cents worth:

1. BEST PICTURE - My prediction: The Artist
My preference: The Artist

2. BEST ACTRESS - My Prediction: Viola Davis, The Help
My Preference: Michelle Williams, My Week With Marilyn

3. BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS - My Prediction: Octavia Spencer, The Help
My Preference: Octavia Spencer, The Help

4. BEST ACTOR: My prediction: Jean Dujardin, The Artist
My Preference: George Clooney, The Descendants

5. BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR - My prediction: Christopher Plummer, Beginners
My Preference: Christopher Plummer, Beginners

6. BEST DIRECTOR: My prediction: Michel Hazanavicius, The Artist
My Preference: Martin Scorsese, Hugo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home