Monday, July 02, 2012

The Worst Is Over, Recuperating Now

Hi friends and visitors,

I am very happy to report that the surgery I had was a success, thanks to God and a very able and experienced surgeon. It was a grueling nine-hour op but the worst is over and I am now recuperating.

I wish to thank all well-wishers and visitors who have supported me on this blog, and mostly, my wife, family and friends who have stood by me all through the ordeal.  I shall resume blogging soon, hopefully.

Lim Chang Moh

3 Comments:

At 8:36 pm, Blogger jw said...

That's good to hear CM. Hope to see you back in action soonest.

 
At 3:48 pm, Blogger Lim Chang Moh said...

Thanks, JW. I am walking now but may take a while before can drive or go fishing.

 
At 12:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

RIP sir, and thank you for the memories!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home